Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back at Home

It has been quite a long time since I put anything on this blog, I thought I probably wouldn't use it anymore. We've been home since the 4th of December, and life has been fast and furious! So fast, I have caught myself telling Mike more than once, I need a few days away! We had a wonderful trip in Oregon, visiting with the Church of the Servant King, both in Portland and in Eugene.


After coming home from Oregon, Mike and I spent a wonderful week in the Smokies and then traveled down to Myrtle Beach to spend a week with all the grandchildren! It was a real joy to spend the entire week with all the family after being gone for such a long time. (It would have been even more joyful, if Jordan could have joined us)


Christmas came and went faster than I would have liked. We had a wonderful advent season with all our Church family at Englewood. It truly was good to be home.


Since the beginning of the year, we have added our number 12 grandchild! Lucilla Juliann, born to Jake and Kendra on the 23rd of January. She is beautiful, with lots of dark hair just like her brother and sisters.


Mike is on the road again, with a trip to San Francisco, for the Ekklesia Project board meeting. Next week we are both going to Chicago for the Urban Conversation, another time of renewal.

No comments: